Category: Mac OS
- Charts Module: Improvements in vector inland charts.
- Track Module: Various improvements, track length management, and possibility to display track when anchored.
- General Module: New statusbar, especially on mobile devices.
- Alarms module: New alarm on GPS fix loss, possibility to set sound volume.
- SHOM open data module: New parameter for buoys size, and option to hide lights
- NMEA Module: Parameter 'Auto' for serial connection has been removed.
- Patch1: Fix a crash in CM93 with some texts, fix NMEA needed to be restarted after routing or routes operations.
- Charts Module: Some fixes in vector charts, improvements in CM93 module. The light house icon has now 3 states. Mbtiles can now have some transparency, and can be displayed above CM93s.
- Tracks Module: New tracks module, consumming less resources and allowing for a better management of archived tracks.
- NMEA Module: NMEA can be started automatically at startup. Better timeout management.
- AIS Module: Ais targets now show distance to target POI, the target POI being the one which draws an orthodromic circle to the boat.
- Grib Module: Grib->Information now allows to compare in real time grib wind data with wind data coming from instruments.
- Mobile and Tactile Versions: New menu system.
- Android: 64 bits builds for corresponding devices.
- Some other fixes and minor improvements.
- 5.9.1-p1 Fix a problem when starting NMEA and no trace has been saved.