Logiciel de navigation et de routage

AppStore PlayStore

Contact us for support or information: contact@meltemus.com

Maps Not Found

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 8 mois #1406 par HeinBloed32
Réponse de HeinBloed32 sur le sujet Maps Not Found
Getting closer, Now qtvlm recognizes the folder. See attachements.I can search files and center on, but no chart information is shown. 
If there is no quick and simple anwer, do not bother. I do not want to waste your time.

Uli 

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 8 mois #1407 par maitai
Réponse de maitai sur le sujet Maps Not Found
It is probably a subset of CM93s, so some charts are missing at some zoom levels. As Christophe said not a good idea to build a CM93s subset unless you know very well how it works. Can you find and install the full set ?
Or if you zoom in (or out btw, depending on what is left), you will finally see something I suppose.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 8 mois - il y a 1 an 8 mois #1408 par HeinBloed32
The data hierachy is as follows:
cm93 folder contains multiple subdirectorys. Only one on those subdirectories contains a .dic file. So when i reference in qtvlm to this single subdirectory, how does qtvlm can know about the others ? .
The complete (parent) cm93 folder contains every zoom level (checked with opencpn).
cm93- 12345678
            -x2345678- A
                             - B
                            -.dic
                            -.obj
Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 8 mois par HeinBloed32. Raison: correction

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 8 mois #1409 par oxygen77
Réponse de oxygen77 sur le sujet Maps Not Found
The folder that you select in qtvlm should be the one that contains the cm93attr.dic file and folders with names that are composed of 8 digits.

We do sanity checks in qtVlm that might not be present in opencpn.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 8 mois #1410 par HeinBloed32
Solved.
i found a quick and very dirty way, but it worked for me (though not knowing why this is working). Probably this will not !! work for other users, i quess my data collection is not in the original sorting.

Only for those who have experienced the same issue, i do write my solution:
Summary: my data set contains numerous folders with 8-digits, Only one contained the CM93ATTR.DIC file. I moved the files in that folder to the top level (dirty) , made this level the reference path for qtvlm. Afterwards i copied the data of the folder with the highest digit number (the newest) into the same level (e.g. Subdirectory A contains now data from both 8-digit folders).
I made different cross checks with the charts in opencpn and found no differences. up to now.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.169 secondes