is it possible to remember email address when setting anchor alarm?

Plus d'informations
il y a 17 heures 5 minutes #4186 par mokosh
Hello everyone,

I wonder if somebody could guide me. I like the email feature when setting anchor alarm / watch in qtVlm. I have it going to a Pushover system that sends me alerts on my phone when I am away from the boat.

I have noticed that if I remove the anchor watch, then the email address is forgotten, and I must re-enter it next time I drop anchor.

Is it possible to have this email address remembered between uses of the anchor watch feature?

Many thanks,

Alex

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 8 minutes - il y a 5 minutes #4187 par ozolli
It's remembered between uses here.

In my qtVlm.ini file :
Code:
[Boat_real] anchorEmail=xxxxxxxx@pm.me

Make sure your email is in your qtVlm.ini and that qtVlm is closed when you edit this file.
Dernière édition: il y a 5 minutes par ozolli.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.113 secondes