questions before buyinng meltemus grib service

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 jours 12 heures - il y a 4 jours 12 heures #4190 par mokosh
Hello,
As my journey continues with qtvlm, I am exploring buying the meltemus grib service (for maily eastern med cruising use), but have some questions first.

I am currently a user of Predictwind Standard (generally no high res gribs), and I use Predictwind Offshore to download gribs then I load them to qtvlm.
The meltemus website is clear on the models and resolutions made available, but does not really discuss the breadth of data included. Predictwind standard ECMWF includes the types of data in the below screenshots, and you can see that Predictwind is including more data than Saildocs, as expected from the Free/Paid services.
My question is what data types do the Meltemus gribs make available?

Many thanks,
Alex
 
 
 
Dernière édition: il y a 4 jours 12 heures par mokosh.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 jours 5 heures #4195 par oxygen77
Réponse de oxygen77 sur le sujet questions before buyinng meltemus grib service
Here is the content of ECMWF gribs (IFS). There is also AIS and IFS Ensemble from ECMWF.
 

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.132 secondes