Navigation and Weather Routing software

AppStore PlayStore

Contact us for support or information: contact@meltemus.com

creating a routing using a pathway stops

More
2 years 2 months ago #1246 by Lyall
I have just downloaded qtvlm-5.10-11-64b-1 and I created a pathway. Then I went to Create a Routing and used the Use a Pathway option. After clicking OK the software stopped. The option icons lost there colour and became monochrome. No further action could happen. I ended the session and restarted the software and tried again. The software told me that the route I was trying to create already existed but when I went to Edit a Route there was no entry. Help!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #1248 by oxygen77
Replied by oxygen77 on topic creating a routing using a pathway stops
To understand what is happening:
- can you do a simple routing from boat to a POI?
- any map loaded or just the basic/default gshhs?
- have you activated in map option : coast line from vector chart? (Raster and vector tab)

More
2 years 1 month ago #1249 by Lyall
Replied by Lyall on topic creating a routing using a pathway stops
I took your advice and tried a simple routing from boat to a POI and it was successful. The map was the basic gshhs and I think that I had activated in map option via the raster and vector tabs although I am not too sure about it. However since that worked I went back to the pathway and routing that I wanted and that too was now successful. I have since made some adjustments to the route and have had no further problems. I am happy if you close down this topic.

More
2 years 1 month ago #1250 by oxygen77
Replied by oxygen77 on topic creating a routing using a pathway stops
Good news,

Don't hesitate to contact us again as you experienced an unexpected and unexplained issue

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds