Contact us for support or information: contact@meltemus.com

Screen Resolution corruption?

• Deskmonkey
  • Topic Author
More
9 months 3 weeks ago #2060 by Deskmonkey
Screen Resolution corruption? was created by Deskmonkey
Hi,
Random question, I am running qtVlm at an RNLI station as an AIS tracking display. I am using a raspberry Pi as the processor and an SDR dongle as the AIS receiver, I have a decent VHF aerial connected and am picking up AIS data easily from 50nm away. The setup is great and allows the crew an easy view of any vessels (with AIS) before launch. The Raspberry Pi is located in a 19" rack and I am retransmitting the HDMI signal over the boathouses ethernet cabling to a larger TV screen in the crew room. The only problem I have is if I start the qtVlm program when connected to the remote TV all the icons are massively oversized and the display looks completely corrupted. I have to start the program with a local monitor connected to the Pi and then connect the retransmitted video cabling for it to work I thought this was a Raspberry Pi issue but all other programs work correctly with no corruption when started connected to the remote TV.   I start qtVlm with a small script file containing cd qtVlm ./qtVlm. Any ideas or advise would be very welcome. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds