- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal link not working
- mokosh
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
3 hours 45 minutes ago - 3 hours 45 minutes ago #4179
by mokosh
Paypal link not working was created by mokosh
Hello,
When I click the paypal link on the home page I get the following error (see attachment):
I am using firefox on fedora 44 linus with kde. I have disabled my adblockers and cleared the cache of my browser. Is this a problem on the website or should I look further in my computer?
This is also happening on my iPad.
Thank you,
Alex
When I click the paypal link on the home page I get the following error (see attachment):
I am using firefox on fedora 44 linus with kde. I have disabled my adblockers and cleared the cache of my browser. Is this a problem on the website or should I look further in my computer?
This is also happening on my iPad.
Thank you,
Alex
Last edit: 3 hours 45 minutes ago by mokosh.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ozolli
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 116
- Thank you received: 2
2 hours 8 minutes ago #4182
by ozolli
Replied by ozolli on topic Paypal link not working
Same here. Must be on PayPal side.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- oxygen77
- Away
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 329
- Thank you received: 2
19 minutes ago #4184
by oxygen77
Replied by oxygen77 on topic Paypal link not working
Bonjour,
Merci pour le signalement, il s'agissait d'un problème de config dans le cas de l'accès aux urls via meltemus.com et non www.meltemus.com
C'est corrigé
Merci pour le signalement, il s'agissait d'un problème de config dans le cas de l'accès aux urls via meltemus.com et non www.meltemus.com
C'est corrigé
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

