- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
is it possible to remember email address when setting anchor alarm?
- mokosh
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 day 23 hours ago #4186
by mokosh
is it possible to remember email address when setting anchor alarm? was created by mokosh
Hello everyone,
I wonder if somebody could guide me. I like the email feature when setting anchor alarm / watch in qtVlm. I have it going to a Pushover system that sends me alerts on my phone when I am away from the boat.
I have noticed that if I remove the anchor watch, then the email address is forgotten, and I must re-enter it next time I drop anchor.
Is it possible to have this email address remembered between uses of the anchor watch feature?
Many thanks,
Alex
I wonder if somebody could guide me. I like the email feature when setting anchor alarm / watch in qtVlm. I have it going to a Pushover system that sends me alerts on my phone when I am away from the boat.
I have noticed that if I remove the anchor watch, then the email address is forgotten, and I must re-enter it next time I drop anchor.
Is it possible to have this email address remembered between uses of the anchor watch feature?
Many thanks,
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ozolli
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 119
- Thank you received: 2
1 day 6 hours ago - 1 day 6 hours ago #4187
by ozolli
Replied by ozolli on topic is it possible to remember email address when setting anchor alarm?
It's remembered between uses here.
In my qtVlm.ini file :
Make sure your email is in your qtVlm.ini and that qtVlm is closed when you edit this file.
In my qtVlm.ini file :
Code:
[Boat_real]
anchorEmail=xxxxxxxx@pm.me
Make sure your email is in your qtVlm.ini and that qtVlm is closed when you edit this file.
Last edit: 1 day 6 hours ago by ozolli.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mokosh
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
1 day 2 hours ago #4188
by mokosh
Replied by mokosh on topic is it possible to remember email address when setting anchor alarm?
Hello,
Thank you for the reply. I can see how it works now,
Is there a gui option to configure that, or must I edit the ini file by hand?
If I edit by hand, I see two Boat_Real sections, which one do I put the config, or do I make a new one (to make three sections)? ini file is attached.
Thank you.
Alex
Thank you for the reply. I can see how it works now,
Is there a gui option to configure that, or must I edit the ini file by hand?
If I edit by hand, I see two Boat_Real sections, which one do I put the config, or do I make a new one (to make three sections)? ini file is attached.
Thank you.
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mokosh
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
1 day 2 hours ago #4189
by mokosh
Replied by mokosh on topic is it possible to remember email address when setting anchor alarm?
Hi,
I attempted to edit the qtvlm.ini file after closing qtvlm on my linux computer, but on next start it complained about the qtvlmsettings version was wrong and made a new configuration.
I had to restore from a backup.
I would be grateful for procedure to edit that file properly.
THank you.
Alex
I attempted to edit the qtvlm.ini file after closing qtvlm on my linux computer, but on next start it complained about the qtvlmsettings version was wrong and made a new configuration.
I had to restore from a backup.
I would be grateful for procedure to edit that file properly.
THank you.
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ozolli
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 119
- Thank you received: 2
23 hours 33 minutes ago #4193
by ozolli
Replied by ozolli on topic is it possible to remember email address when setting anchor alarm?
There is one Boat_Real and on Boat_real.
This is in the second one with lowercase real.
The gui location is in the Anchor tab of the main dashboard.
This is in the second one with lowercase real.
The gui location is in the Anchor tab of the main dashboard.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

