Navigation and Weather Routing software

AppStore PlayStore
Contact us for support or information: contact@meltemus.com

How to improve grib display

  • mokosh
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
1 day 44 minutes ago - 1 day 43 minutes ago #4191 by mokosh
How to improve grib display was created by mokosh
Hello there,
I am struggling to work out how to improve grib display over charts (mbtiles and cm93). I find them too faint and washed out with insufficient contrast as per attached screenshots.
Please suggest how I can improve the wind barbs visibility etc.
Thank you,
Alex
 
 
 
Last edit: 1 day 43 minutes ago by mokosh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 hours 42 minutes ago #4192 by ozolli
Replied by ozolli on topic How to improve grib display
Menu -> Data -> Grib Configuration -> Draw over charts slider.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • mokosh
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
21 hours 57 minutes ago #4194 by mokosh
Replied by mokosh on topic How to improve grib display
Thank you very much. I hadn't seen the grib configuration menu at all.

I'm very grateful
Alex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds