AppStore PlayStore

Contact us for support or information: contact@meltemus.com

TCP

• dlopes
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago #1309 by dlopes
TCP was created by dlopes
Hi, which is the address to access the qtvlm server on the main computer. I tried 192.168.43.1 and 68,  which I believe are the old and new addresses for Android, without success.

I was able to connect once with bluetooth but not anymore, can that be due to hardware incompatibilities? (Galaxy Watch 4 and Android 9 and 11).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #1312 by oxygen77
Replied by oxygen77 on topic TCP
Hello,

For bluetooth no need for address and I don't think we have known compatibilities for these devices. Most important thing is to first pair the watch withe smartphone/tablet and then proceed in qtVlm.

For network, how do you connect to wifi the computer and the watch ? You have a local accesspoint onboard ? In this case the best way is to go in the computer network config to find it's IP (it can change from time to time) and into this in companion

• dlopes
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago #1313 by dlopes
Replied by dlopes on topic TCP
Thank you for answering,
I did what you're describing with bluetooth, pairing both devices first and then trying to connect - I got the connection just once.
Regarding TCP where or with which app do recommend looking for the address at the precise moment I try to connect: - I switch on the hotspot with or without internet with no results).

More
1 year 10 months ago #1314 by oxygen77
Replied by oxygen77 on topic TCP
what is your server ? a computer windows / mac / linux or another type of device ?

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds