Category: Mac OS
- Charts Module: Some fixes in vector charts, improvements in CM93 module. The light house icon has now 3 states. Mbtiles can now have some transparency, and can be displayed above CM93s.
- Tracks Module: New tracks module, consumming less resources and allowing for a better management of archived tracks.
- NMEA Module: NMEA can be started automatically at startup. Better timeout management.
- AIS Module: Ais targets now show distance to target POI, the target POI being the one which draws an orthodromic circle to the boat.
- Grib Module: Grib->Information now allows to compare in real time grib wind data with wind data coming from instruments.
- Mobile and Tactile Versions: New menu system.
- Android: 64 bits builds for corresponding devices.
- Some other fixes and minor improvements.
- 5.9.1-p1 Fix a problem when starting NMEA and no trace has been saved.
- Boat parameters: Add possibility to configure sails selection according to TWS and TWA.
- Instrument Module: Add an instrument to show current best sails selection. Improve GPX and KML import.
- Routes Module: Add sails best selection choice in various places (tooltip, roadbook).
- Shapefiles Module: Add SHOM opendata buoys. Update wrecks database.
- AIS Module: Fix an issue with VDO message.
- Route Module: Fix an issue in VMG navigation mode.
- 5.8.9-p1: Fix an issue on Mac and iOS with retina screens.