- Polars Module: Add a Polar Editor for Wind polars. Fix a small bug in Waves polar interpolation. Add possibility to display all TWS in polar viewer. Fix waves polar viewer showing data in km/h instead of kts.
- Instruments Module: Add possibility to use internal sensors for air temperature, pressure, pitch and roll. Possibility to convert this signals into messages on NMEA output. Possibility to convert internal GPS data into messages on NMEA output (Position, COG and SOG).
- Routes Module: GPX export is now compatible with B&G instruments. Sending active WP on NMEA output now generates also a BWR message.
- Routes and Routing Modules: Improvement in night polar penalty calculations.
- Companion: Windows 10 now supports Bluetooth communication with Companion (was already the case on MacOS, Linux, Raspberry and Android).
- Routings Module: Improvements in algorithm especially on long routings. Add an option "Maximum Distance to Great Circle", useful for instance to prevent the routing from finding passage too far avay in case of unreliable or unstable weather forecast. Add representation of the Great Circle route. Add a parameter to better manage gusts, i.e. if the difference between gusts and average wind is over a threshold, then polar can be reduced (under-canvassed situation)
- Routes Module: Simplification process deletes less points at the begining of the route.
- Charts Module: Fix a crash with some very rares kaps. Retina display for vector charts texts.
- Alarms Module: Alarms sounds can be muted for 10 minutes by pressing the alarms text.
- Tracks Module: Add an option in Boat's menu to enable or disable Track tooltip display.
- SHOM opendata: Optional display of names for towers and buoys. New 'Balisage' data available for download.